Everyone reading this article is familiar with the software final cut pro x but let me explain it briefly for those who don’t. It is video editing software made by Apple’s company, primarily compatible with Apple’s devices, but you can use it on other monitors.
Any video editing is considered perfectly done if done on big screens such as monitors. That’s why before choosing the monitor for this software, you have to search that which things you should consider that will be needed for the proper working of final cut pro x software.
You should consider the requirements, budget, resolution, and size of the monitor you will choose. The best monitor size for video editing ranges from 25 to 43 inches which depends upon your choice. Don’t worry about it; we are there to aid you in getting the perfect monitor for that software.
Without wasting any more time, let’s go towards the products!
Top 4 Best Monitor For Final Cut Pro X Comparison Table:
No products found.
1)-Philips Brilliance 279P1 (Editor Choice):
If you want an excellent monitor that will prove itself in the industry of new monitors, you should pay attention to this one. This monitor comes up with great features and super solid brightness, which the video editors much need.
This monitor has everything you might want to run the final cut pro x video editor on your PC. This monitor is one of the great monitors suited best for productivity and creativity because of its high-quality performance.
Moreover, the IPS panel of this monitor provides you the solid brightness, which will help you in video editing quickly. For the user’s help, the Philips Company has made this monitor with ergonomic features so that you adjust the screen according to your preference.
- 4K UHD resolution: The company has used a high-quality panel display so that you can work and view with ultra-clear and bright images. For video editing, it will help you professionally in final cut pro x for sure.
- PowerSensor feature: This is an installed feature in the monitor that automatically detects whether the user is present or not and then lessens the brightness if you are not around, saving energy cost.
- LightSensor feature: This monitor also has this feature that automatically adjusts the display’s brightness by detecting the background’s lighting. It helps in saving power usage.
- High pixel density
- 4-year warranty
- High color coverage
- USB ports hub
- Built-in speakers
- Less OSD control buttons
- Related Post:Best Monitor For Writers
- Related Post:Best Monitor For Digital Artists
- Related post:Best Monitor For Architects
2)-LG LED curved ultrawide Monitor:
This monitor is proved to be the best curved monitor for video editing available in the market up till now. The great thing to know about this model is that it comes up with an ultrawide screen that helps you keep your focus on the screen without any distraction.
If you are a video editor, you must look for a big screen with a curved display panel to do your work easily and quickly. Then this monitor will be your best companion in this task. Additionally, the monitor has a USB-C port that can charge your laptop as well.
The monitor has a high-level color coverage and solid brightness, making it best for professional work and productivity. It is a super reliable package of high-quality performance, top-notch features, and valuable advantages which will help you in every aspect of your work.
- Multitasking: This monitor will provide you with more space/room for multitasking, such as video editing. You can do many things on the one screen easily and quickly without any distraction for sure.
- Ergonomic design: Even it’s an ultrawide monitor, it provides you the ease of adjusting the monitor’s stand according to your height. You can also tilt the screen as it depends upon your choice.
- On-screen controls: This innovative feature makes this laptop very attractive to users. You can adjust many monitor settings by using the on-screen controls, which give you easy access.
- Reasonable price
- HDR 10 compatibility
- Smart design
- No AMD Free sync
3)-LG 27UK850-W (Best Monitor For Final Cut Pro X):
If you are the one who is looking for the best monitor for video editing and gaming, then you are at the right option. This monitor is considered the most professional monitor by having AMD free sync support. This monitor has everything which you are still looking for.
This monitor comes up with an IPS panel display, high definition color range, and a versatile screen that you can easily adjust and work peacefully. The price of this beast is very reasonable, which will provide you with every inch of performance in an excellent manner for sure.
The monitor’s design is very decent and friendly, which proves to be an attraction for the users. Moreover, if you don’t have much desk space, this 27 inches monitor is the best solution. So if you are a beginner in the field of video editing, then you should give this monitor a try.
- Borderless display: The design of the laptop consists of thin bezels which provide you the borderless display experience, which helps in working without any distraction. Its sleek design helps in focusing.
- Gaming features: The monitor comes up with advanced gaming features to You can adjust monitor settings for serious gaming by giving fluid-like motion.
- USB-C type: This port provides its users the proper convenience and ease while working on the desktop. You can connect or charge other devices without any problem, even if you are working.
- 4K resolution
- Anti-glare screen
- HDR color
- Slim and sleek design
- Less refresh rate
4)-ASUS ProArt PA278QV (Best For Video Editing And Color Correction):
This monitor is considered the best monitor for video editing and color correction, and it also proves to be a very budget-friendly model of ASUS Company. The IPS panel screen of the monitor will help you in viewing and provide you with the best color images on the screen without any issue.
The best thing about this monitor is that it comes up with eye care technology so that you can protect your eyes even after working for long hours on the computer screen. It will prevent your eyes from pain and fatigue. The price of the monitor is very reasonable with such great features.
As a video editor, you always want a monitor to optimize your productivity level at a reasonable price with high-quality performance. This monitor can fulfill all of your needs without any problem. The monitor is specially made for video editors, as its name suggests.
- Rich connectivity: The monitor comes up with a high quality of ports which can help you hook up with other devices easily and quickly. You can transfer your data to complete your work fast.
- Pro-art preset: The monitor has a great feature that aids you in adjusting the color parameters according to your preference. It comes up with a wide variety of color parameters where you can select.
- Ergonomic stand: This is one of the essential features that must have by every monitor. You can easily adjust the screen’s height, tilt, or swivel because of the sleek and ergonomic design.
- Excellent performance
- High image quality
- Amazing panel
- Not for gaming
View at Amazon
View at Walmart
View at Bestbuy
So the time to wrap up the article in final words has come. We have provided you with the list of best monitors after research and hard work.
In our opinion, the best monitor for video editing is ASUS ProArt PA278QV because of its top-notch performance and reasonable price. This user-friendly monitor will help you in video editing, ideally for sure.
Best of luck!
Related Post:Best Monitor For 3D Modeling