The best 4k monitors with the G sync technology is the one that synchronizes a displays refresh rate with the output of a graphics chip. These monitors are well-known for providing the smooth and tear-free immersive gaming experience with the high refresh rate.
Gamers often experience bad gaming hours when their game starts lagging, and the screen draws partial frames during each refresh. This issue is resolved when you buy a monitor that has G sync technology paired with an NVIDIA graphic card.
The G sync monitors with the 4k resolution make an incredible combo of smooth, ultra-fast gaming experience with more clear image quality. So for getting the best variable refresh rate experience, it is important that your monitor should match the capabilities of your graphic card.
We have listed six best options of G sync monitors that not only provide a high refresh rate but also features 4k resolution. Scroll down, and you will find the best option for you, depending on your needs and wants.
Top 6 Best 4k monitor with G-Sync:
1)-Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ - Best 4k Monitor With G Sync:
This 27 inches monitor has won the crown of delivering amazing HDR contrast. It is great in performance, and believe me; no other monitor can beat this monitor that comes with a full-array WLED backlight with zone dimming.
This screen comes with a 2560 x 1440 resolution, which is quite an impressive feature of this monitor. IPS panel ensures that it delivers clear, sharp, and more satisfactory detail image quality to the users. It is a G sync technology monitor that makes it a great monitor for competitive gaming.
- NVIDIA G sync: With this technology, this monitor provides the smoothest, highest quality, and most intense gameplay to the gamers. This monitor guarantees the smooth and tear-free immersive gaming experience with the refresh rate of 144 Hz.
- IPS display: This screen comes with an IPS display panel along with an addition of quantum-dot technology. This technology is excellent in providing more precise colors, and also it supports cinema-standard DCI-P3 color gamut.
- Ergonomic stand: With an ergonomic stand, you will be able to opt for the best position and angle of the screen. This screen comes with the ergonomic stand that is able to support swivel rotation, tilt, pivot, and height adjustment mechanisms.
2)-AOC Agon AG271UG 27"- Best budget gaming monitor with G-sync :
This stylish monitor comes with a screen of 27 inches. It incorporates a full-pack of features including, an IPS display panel, an ergonomic stand, G sync compatible, and 4K resolution. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9.
Its IPS display panel offers a wide viewing angle and lets you engage more with your game. This monitor provides a wide range of features that are great for graphic designing, video editing, photo retouching, and many more as it delivers high image quality with true 8-bit color depth.
- Build quality: It has an elegant design, which is very pleasing to the eyes. Its display supports an anti-glare screen coating finish, which is an impressive feature as it makes you able to see the screen even under bright lights.
- Multiple connectivity options: This monitor features multiple multimedia connections and features as well. It includes four USB 3.0 ports from which three are for downstream, and one is for upstream. Plus, it has one HDMI 1.4 port, one 1.2 DisplayPort, and one 3.5mm audio in and out.
- On-screen display: It includes the on-screen display menu in which you will control all the settings of this display. You can increase the contrast for better the dark areas of the game without making any effect on the rest of the screen.
3)- Acer Predator XB273K - Best 4k 144hz G sync monitor :
Well, without any doubt, this NVIDIA G sync technology monitor is not so cheap but is available in a moderate price range that makes it the best budget g-sync monitor. It offers an excellent 4K HDR picture, great visual quality, and performance at an attainable price.
This G sync compatible display comes with a refresh rate of 120Hz and overclocks to 144Hz, makes this monitor exceptional. Plus, this monitor provides incredible gaming experience as its UHD display is all about giving better color and speed.
- DCI-P3 color gamut: Unlike the sRGB color gamut, you will be glad to know that this monitor of G sync compatibility features 90% of DCI-P3 wide color gamut. Now you have not to worry about the color accuracy and color spectrum of this monitor.
- Display HDR 400: This also comes with IPS technology in which you will see that for enhanced color vibrancy, it features VESA DisplayHDR 400. It guarantees better and improves contrast and color precision to give a more immersive gaming experience.
- The number of ports: It features several connectivity options to expand the possibility of multimedia connections. It features two 1.4 Display ports, two 2.0 HDMI ports, and four 3.0 USB ports to give you more space to connect multiple devices.
4)- Alienware - Best 4k g sync curved monitor :
The Alienware AW3420DW is the one for those who are looking for a curved monitor with a widescreen. But its high price may convince you to look somewhere else, although its premium features will surely grab your attention towards it.
It is a masterpiece of design that comes with RGB lighting and easy to use menus to give you more chance to take its advantage. Plus, its 1440p resolution is excellent for productivity. This monitor enables the user to open multiple windows at a time as it supports multitasking.
- Curved screen: This monitor has a 1900R curved display that gives you more immersive gaming experience. This curved screen is able to provide gamers with realistic gaming hours. It also enhances your field of vision by reducing eye movement.
- WQHD resolution: It features WQHD 3440 x 1440 pixels resolution display screen that gives more crystal-clear and sharp image quality with 4.9 million pixels. It delivers more vivid colors and sharpness of the image so you can see the game graphics more clearly.
- IPS nano color technology: Its IPS panel is also rich with a wide color gamut. It actually delivers a more wide range of colors as it comes with a 98% coverage of DCI-P3 color gamut. It offers a more color range than the sRGB.
5)- Acer Predator CG437K - Best 4k gaming monitor with g-sync:
In this listing, this monitor has won the race of bigger screen size and got the first position. This 43 inches widescreen is a great option to choose when you are willing to get the best gaming experience. Plus, its gaming performance is on point.
The most amazing feature is that its 120 Hz refresh rate is overclockable to 144 Hz, and it competed well with 144 Hz displays. Also, without any halo effect, this monitor from Acer company supports HDR at the level of 1000 nits maximum brightness.
- Light sensor: This monitor is rich with the light sensors that sense the ambient light in your environment and make changes accordingly. It senses the amount of light, and if needed, it automatically adjusts the level of brightness to ensure a comfortable viewing experience.
- G sync compatible: Yes, this screen is G sync compatible and validated by NVIDIA. It gives you more immersive and tear-free gaming experience. It gives you low response time and a comparatively high refresh rate to ensure smooth gameplay.
- In-built speakers: It comes with two powerful and strong 10 watt speakers to give you intense and realistic gaming experience by surrounding your environment with the sound of the game. Plus, it includes a remote that gives you more comfort by letting you control the monitor by sitting on your sofa.
6)- LG 27GL850-B 27 Inch - Cheapest g-sync compatible monitor:
It is the last monitor in this listing that comes with a screen of 27 inches. This monitor is equipped with an IPS display panel that ensures it delivers more clear, sharp, and defined image quality without compromising on the color accuracy.
With better coverage of the Adobe RGB color gamut, this screen comes with a flicker-free backlight technology as well. It is filled with multiple features like a QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440, nano IPS panel, a low response time of 1ms, and a high refresh rate of 144 Hz.
- Frameless display: This is the only monitor in this listing that features a screen with a three-side frameless display to assist the gamers in engaging with their game. Its ultra-thin 3-side bezel provides a versatile widescreen to the users.
- Nano IPS display: It is known as the world’s first Nano IPS display panel as it delivers a high-quality image with a premium color gamut. It also covers 98% of DCI-P3 color space to guarantee the professional standard visual quality.
- Economical: When compared with other monitors in this listing, this is the most economical option you will find. It includes all the features that you need to get in a high-end gaming monitor with a cheap price tag so that this is the cheapest g-sync compatible monitor.
Understand the G sync:
While selecting the best 4k monitor with G sync compatibility, you should concern many things that are important and gives a more immersive gaming experience. But before considering important points, you must know about the G sync technology.
What are G sync monitors?
In general, G sync is NVIDIAs proprietary technology. The displays that come with this technology are tested as the highest standards monitors for gaming. This technology is proved to deliver a smooth, tear-free, and immersive gaming environment. It provides high refresh rates as well.
G sync actually works on the NVIDIA graphic card, and it works excellently on the variable refresh rate VRR monitors. Now there you need to understand the VRR if you want to know about G sync deeply.
What is VRR?
The variable refresh rate is basically a dynamic display refresh rate and what it does is ensure that the display’s refresh rate dynamically adjusts to match the frame rate. And this technology is designed to enhance your gaming experience.
So what is the difference between G sync and Free sync?
G sync only works on the monitor when the PC uses the NVIDIA graphic card, whereas the Free Sync will be run on PCs that have an AMD card. Although both technologies effectively do the same thing that they both remove stutters and screen tearing in games.
The NVIDIA G sync screens need specific hardware that is an expensive thing for the gamers. In comparison, AMD Free sync monitors are quite an affordable option.
One more difference between these two technologies is how they both handle the graphic cards that are used to produce high frame rates. The NVIDIA G sync handles the graphic card by locking the frame rates to the upper limit of the monitor. In comparison, AMD Free sync permits the graphic card to produce a higher frame rate.
Now once you understand the G sync technology, you must know about the panel technology. There are three standard panel technologies available in the market for business and gaming use. These are:
IPS panel: These are best in providing better color accuracy and wide off-center viewing angles. These panels have a slightly slower response time, and these are best at the grayscale performance.
VA panels: These are the vertical alignment panels that are great for slower response time. Also, these are known for providing exceptional contrast.
TN panels: These are the twisted nematic panel technology and are also the best option for gaming attributes. This technology of the panel is the cheapest but the fastest one.
The best and the ideal G sync monitors are costly, but if you are a gaming lover, then the price tag is not a big issue.
In this listing, we have proposed six ideal options of monitors, but if you are in a hurry and looking for just one option, we will suggest you go for the Alienware NEW Curved 34 Inch monitor.
It is a curved monitor with WQHD resolution, and it is the best 4k monitor with G sync technology. But if you are finding the cheapest option, then the LG 27GL850-B 27 Inch monitor is a great pick.