Our world is getting digital day by day. Everything is now linked with digital devices. There is no doubt that our lives did get easier with the launch of new technologies, but there are also many side effects.
Today, millions of people are using computers on their daily basis. They spend most of their time watching computer screens regarding their work or for entertainment. This is affecting very badly to their eyes. At least 58% of people who work on computers suffer from an eye syndrome called Computer Vision Syndrome.
There are a lot of computer monitors in the market that are best for poor eyesight. Due to their high resolution and amazing brightness, these types of monitors give less damage to your eyes.
So if you search for a monitor that doesn’t affect your eyes, this is the best place for you. Below, we have picked the best options for you with all the necessary features for your work.
List of Top 6 Best Computer Monitor For Poor Eyesight:
1)-Sceptre IPS monitor (Best monitor for bad eyes) :
Sceptre IPS monitor is the new generation computer monitor. With its pleasing screen display of rich colors and sharp contrasts, you can have the real-life experience of videos and games. Its mind-blowing and unstandardized 165 HZ of refresh rate provides more smoothness to its performance. RTS and FPS settings of Sceptre enhance the gaming experience.
This Scepter’s blue light shift feature reduces the intensity of blue light that allows you to perform your tasks more comfortably, making it the best monitor for bad eyes. Also, its anti-flickering feature gives a crisper picture by decreasing the backlight from flickering continuously, which provides less damage to your eyes.
- FPS-RTS game modes: Fps (First Person Shooter) and RTS (Real-Time Strategy) are newly launched custom features of Sceptre that provide a more enhanced gaming experience.
- 300 brightness: Up to 300 nits brightness and its remarkable vivid colors illuminate the screen display that never happened before. Playing games will be a delight on such an amazing screen.
- Tiltable display: The display of the Sceptre IPS monitor can be tilted to 15o backward and 5o forward, which allows you to sit and watch movies from your favorite spot more clearly and comfortably.
- Fast response time
- Edgeless screen design
- Support multiple ports
- Built-in speakers
- Less affordable
- Related Post:Best Monitor For 3D Modeling
- Related Post:Best External Monitor For ipad Pro
- Related post:Best monitor For Writers
- Related Post:Best Monitor For Migraine Sufferers
2)-View Sonic 2768-2KP-MHD (Best computer monitor for eye strain) :
Due to the enhanced viewing comfort of View Sonic, it is certainly one of the best monitors for the eyes. If you work all day sitting on a computer, then its flicker-free and blue light filter allow you to stare at the screen for hours without any itching in your eyes, making it the best computer monitor for eye strain.
Now talking about the screen’s display, the WQHD resolution provides a sharp image with an aspect ratio of 16:9 without any disturbance. It also allows 77% of more screen space. Its seamless and frameless edge-to-edge design provides a mesmerizing viewing experience. Also, it has a glossy screen that reflects the exterior lights.
- No image tearing: The no image tearing feature with AMD Free Sync of View Sonic allows smooth frame rates that help you to battle with your enemies more easily.
- Comfortable gaming: The blue light filter reduces the effect of blue light and allows your eyes to stay comfortable. Also, the flicker-free technology lowers the fluctuation.
- IPS panel technology: An IPS panel of View Sonic enables its stunning views. The graphics of games and videos look better on the screen featuring an IPS panel technology.
- WQHD screen resolution
- Frameless design
- Less image tearing
- Better looks
- Backlight bleed
3)-Dell UltraSharp U3415W (Best monitor for visually impaired) :
Dell has never compromised on its computer monitors. The Dell U341W has an ultra-sharp 34 inches curved screen. Due to this ultra-widescreen display who can do a lot of tasks at the same time. It is best for content creators and video gamers as it allows multitasking. The edge-to-edge WQHD provides amazing details on the screen.
This monitor is the best monitor for visually impaired persons, also called vision loss. It has a curved screen, so you don’t need to move your eyes as much as you have to move on flat screens. It allows a more uniform focal distance that increases the comfort in viewing. Dell has also ensured to make this device with environment-friendly materials.
- Multitasking: Now, it is easy to navigate multiple applications with PIP (Picture in Picture) and PBP (Picture By Picture) features of Dell ultra-sharp U341W monitor. Boost your productivity and enhance your multitasking with its amazing PIP and PBP features.
- Mini display port: You can easily connect your smartphone or tablet to the monitor with its mini display port for effortless transferring of your data.
- Panoramic experience: With its 34 inches curved screen with an amazing aspect ratio of 21:9, you can have an impressive panoramic experience of videos and games.
- Environment-friendly material
- Ultra-wide screen
- Easy connectivity
- Unrivaled usability
- Dead pixels
4)-ASUS Designo MX279HS (Best monitor for low vision) :
ASUS Designo MX279HS is one of the best computer monitors of ASUS. It has an ultra-slim design that gives the best picture quality and extremely detailed visuals. The widescreen is very suitable for office work as the user doesn’t need to scroll and zoom. A plus point is its audio quality. It allows you to adjust the sound according to your mood.
Now talking about its eye care technology, it is considered the best monitor for low vision because it prevents eye damage by reducing the screen’s flickering and harmful blue light. It has a TUV certified flicker-free technology that provides you with four different types of blue light filters.
- Design: 27 inches of screen size with a true resolution of 2560 x1440 pixels and a wide viewing angle of 178 degrees ensure the viewer’s best view.
- Connectivity options: This computer monitor is providing the best connectivity ports. It supports 2 HDMI ports, 1 Display port, and a headphone or microphone jack of 3.5mm.
- Easy to Adjust: You can easily and comfortably adjust the screen according to your preference with its easily tiltable quality. This provides comfort to your eyes and your neck by providing you a comfortable viewing angle.
- Easy to adjust
- Ultra-slim design
- Amazing frameless design
- Better connectivity
- No VESA mount
5)-Acer SB220Q bi (Best computer monitor for poor eyesight) :
Acer SB220Q bi is a highly thin and lightweight monitor as compared to other computer monitors. It will be no lie if we say it is one of the thinnest monitors currently in the market. Its almost negligible bezel around its top and sides allows you to have a full-screen view without any disturbance. It supports full HD native resolution with more than enough pixels.
Although it has basic features, it is still very good for daily use at such a low price. Brightness can also be adjusted and control according to your choice and ease. It helps to prevent your eyes from any kind of eye disease. The image quality is a plus point in Acer SB220Q bi. It is the best option for students and office workers.
- Refresh Rate: It has a refresh rate of 75 Hz, which provides smoothness during your work. Plus, you can have a good gaming session on your favorite with your friends.
- 300 Nits Brightness: It supports 300 nits of brightness which is very good compared to other monitors. It gives a clear and bright view of videos and games.
- Beautiful visuals: Acer SB220Q bi has an IPS display combines with an amazing resolution of 1920 x 1080 providing you with high-quality visuals.
- Sleek design
- Mesmerizing visuals
- Better image quality
- No tilt
6)-BenQ EW3270U (Best monitor for macular degeneration) :
So BenQ EW3270U is one of the best recommendations with a lot of innovations in it. It has enhanced the brightness, contrast, and color temperature in such a way that it helps to reduce eye damage. One of the best features is its brightness intelligence feature. You can have a more comfortable use of your monitor by its automatically adjusting brightness ability.
Moreover, you can enjoy a smoother and fast gaming experience with its AMD free sync feature. It minimizes the tearing of the screen, broken frames, and chopping. Low blue light and less fluctuation make it the best monitor for macular degeneration and prevent blurriness and bad eyes vision. Also, BenQ EW3270U is a highly affordable and user-friendly product.
- 4K entertainment: BenQ provides you with your personal 4K entertainment experience. Integrated technology ensures good brightness and contrast for images that look beautiful.
- Cable Connection: This monitor allows a USB-C port that promotes high-speed video and good quality audio. Multimedia enjoyment got easier with these portable cable connections.
- Brightness intelligence plus: The B.I+ sensor detects the content playing on the screen and then adjusts its brightness according to it. This reduces headache, eye strains, and fatigue.
- AMD Free Sync
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- More visual clarity
- Minimum tearing
- Goes dark randomly
That completes the ultimate guide to find the best computer monitor for poor eyesight. I hope you find this article productive.
If still, you are confused, we will suggest you go for the BenQ EW3270U monitor as it holds the new feature that automatically controls the brightness, which prevents your eyes from any kind of damage from its screen. We wish you a happy shopping.
Best of Luck!
Related Post:Best Ultrawide monitor under 300 Dollars