Having a high-resolution monitor with plenty of features that can make a perfect pair with RTX 2070 and 2070 Super would never let you down in terms of getting an immersive gaming experience. RTX 2070 or 2070 Super is one of the best mid to high-tier graphic cards specially built for gaming purposes.
So to get extreme benefit from the potential of these powerful graphic cards, you will definitely need a monitor, which is able to make a perfect pair with the RTX 2070 Super graphics card.
If you don’t have a good specs monitor, buying a powerful graphics card is just a waste of money. No doubt, a good graphic card will provide a hypnotic gaming experience,
but it is only possible when you have a good monitor because visuals have a great
impact on gaming. We have shown the six best monitors that come with all the essential features that you need to augment your graphics card’s maximum capacity.
We also have a review for Best Monitor For RTX 2080 graphics card.
Top 6 best monitor for RTX 2070 super Comparison Table:
No products found.
Table of Contents
1)-Asus VG248QG - Best gaming monitor for rtx 2070 super:
Asus VG248QG is a competitive gaming monitor that offers the maximum refresh rate of 165Hz to provide smoother gameplay. The rapid refresh rate, along with super response time, helps to eliminate smearing and motion blurring.
If you are finding an affordable but the best gaming monitor for RTX 2070 super, this could be the best possible option you can choose. The unbeatable gaming performance and unmatched response time are guaranteed by this powerful 24 inches of monitor.
Additionally, its screen will no more bother your eyes as it features low-blue light and flicker-free technology.
- ELMB technology: Full HD resolution of this screen comes with the technology of extremely low motion blur. The ELMB, when combines with the ultra-fast response time, it provides smooth graphics and gives fast gaming performance.
- G-Sync Compatible: This gaming monitor is NVIDIA G-Sync compatible, which is mainly aims to eradicate screen tearing, choppy frames, and enabling variable refresh rate by default. G-Sync compatibility provides smooth and fluid gameplay to the users.
- Flicker-free technology: For maximizing the working or gaming hours of the users by eliminating the eye strain and headache issues, this model of ASUS features a flicker-free technology. This tool helps to reduce flickers and offers a comfortable gaming environment.
- Related Post:Best Monitor For GTX 1660.
- Related Post:Best Monitor For GTX 970
- Related Post:Best Monitor For RX 5700 XT, RX 5600 XT and RX 5500 XT
- Related Post:Best Monitor For 3D Modeling
- Related Post:Best External Monitor For ipad Pro
2)-Acer Predator XB321HK - Best Monitor For RTX 2060 and 2070:
If you are hunting for the best monitor for RTX 2060, then Acer Predator XB321HK is an ideal pick for you. It uses an in-plane switching panel technology that offers great colors and better viewing angles.
Plus, its 4k resolution along with G-Sync compatibility, when combines together, brings a perfect pair for the RTX 20 series.
Additionally, it features 4ms response time along with 60Hz of refresh rate, responsible for excellent gaming performance. Although its response time is not so great, this monitor’s high resolution provides good picture quality.
- ZeroFrame bezels: Matte finishing with zero-frame bezels screen gives a functional look to this monitor. Additionally, this masterpiece of Acer company uses aluminum material that makes the base of this screen and ensures its longevity and durability.
- 4k resolution: Its 4k resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels spreads over the entire screen of 32 inches monitor and ensures that nothing becomes pixelated. This high-resolution pair with the RTX 2070 as well as 2060 graphics card and mesmerize you in a new level of visual realism.
- Adjustable stand: The V-shaped stand of this monitor is an ergonomic stand that permits you to position this screen at your desired angle. It offers a tilt or height adjustment mechanism, and you are allowed to disconnect the stand and mount it on the wall as it is VESA mount compatible.
3)-LG 27GL83A-B - Best 1440p monitor for rtx 2070 super:
LG presents a great gaming monitor, especially for those who want to get a higher frame rate monitor; this model of LG 27GL83A-B is a perfect option to get.
It is loaded with QHD resolution along with various gaming features, which makes it the best 1440p monitor for RTX 2070 super. This monitor is equipped with all the essential features we need for the RTX 2070.
Furthermore, this 27 inches screen uses IPS panel technology, which brings true and real colors to the screen and offers better viewing angles. Plus, its remarkable response time delivers fast-moving content for responsive gaming sessions.
The G-Sync compatibility provides a tear-free gaming capability. Plus, this monitor comes with an excess of gaming features along with HDR10 compatibility.
- Free-Sync technology: This beast supports Free-Sync technology, and also it is G-Sync compatible. It ensures that the gamers will definitely experience smooth, fast, stuttering, and tearing-free fast-paced games with high-resolution.
- Fully-ergonomic stand: The virtually borderless design of this monitor comes with an ergonomic stand located at the rear side of this beast. This stand allows a tilting, height-adjustment, and pivot to a 90-degree angle so that you can quickly and easily adapt the screens desired position.
- HDR10: Yes, this 27 inches monitor is HDR10 compatible. Plus, this LG model covers the color space of DCI-P3 color gamut, which is used in most HDR content. This monitor provides a decent HDR color volume. So the users will get realistic visual captivation.
5)-Viotek SUW49DA: (Editor's Choice):
Viotek is one of the best monitors available in the market for professionals due to its ultra-wide 49-inch curved monitors. It provides you enough productivity with its maximum screen ratio of 32:9, and it is referred to as the best monitor for RTX 2070 and 2070 super available in the market.
The screen resolution provides you phenomenal color range with a bright dazzling color. Its curved screen size provides you maximum screen size that is best for the gamers and the professional editors for their photo video editing.
- Display: The monitor comes in with a screen size of 49 inches. The dimensions of the monitor are perfect for professional users. The screen’s contrast ratio is very good and provides you a high ultra-HD view with 16.7M displayable colors without any distortion in colors.
- Smooth multitasking: The ultra-HD screen of this monitor allow you to use two applications simultaneously without any lagging in the device’s performance. It provides you a maximum refresh rate of 120HZ that provides you the fastest speed.
- Eye comfort: The stand of the monitor is adjustable, that you can easily adjust it according to the comfort level of your eyes. Since the harmful rays from modern devices are harmful to your eyes, the low blue light feature of the device protects your eyes.
4)-Asus ROG Swift PG279Q - Best Monitor For RTX 2070 Super:
Asus ROG Swift PG279Q is one of the impressive gaming monitor, specially built to meet the needs of those gamers who need a 1440p IPS panel.
This feature-packed IPS display offers a WQHD resolution of 2560×1440 pixels along with a color gamut of sRGB color spaces, gives outstanding picture quality and decent colors.
With the addition of a high-resolution, sharp and bright IPS panel, 165Hz refresh rate, and NVIDIA G-sync compatibility, ultimately, this masterpiece of ASUS contains all features an enthusiast could want.
Additionally, it is equipped with eye care technologies to save your eyes from harmful rays.
- Ultra-low blue light filters: This beast comes with the facility of ultra-low blue light filters, designed to save your eyes from the harmful blue light of the screen. Plus, flicker-free technology reduces flickers and gives a comfortable viewing experience.
- Lots of connectivity options: It has a wide array of connectivity options that enable you to connect different sources. These connections include two USB 3.0 ports to quickly charge your mobiles, a DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI ports.
- Ultra-fast refresh rate: The ultra-fast refresh rate of 165Hz reduces lag and motion blur to give you a more pleasing gaming experience. It allows you to play smoothly and react quickly to what’s onscreen and conquer your enemy in the game.
5)-Sceptre Curved RTX Gaming Monitor:
This model is known for its high contrast ratio and high refresh rate. Sceptre 30 inches curved monitor is one of the best gaming monitors that come with a very affordable price tag. This 30-inches display delivers a full HD resolution of 2560 x 1080p.
Featuring a super-fast refresh rate of 200Hz guarantees a buttery-smooth performance in gaming. It uses VA panel technology with a static contrast ratio of 3000:1. Plus, it offers a brightness of 350 nits and a color coverage of 90% of the sRGB color gamut.
You will surely be going to love this monitor as it exhibits a superior contrast and superb refresh rate, which offers you incredibly smooth gaming experience. And this monitor works perfectly with RTX 20 series; that is why it is known as the best monitor for RTX 2080 super.
- Ultra-high refresh rate: Sceptre 30 inches curved monitor offers an exceptional ultra-high refresh rate of 200Hz over the DisplayPort, which gives visible trailing behind fast-moving objects. Plus, this monitor offers 165Hz over HDMI 2.0 port and 75Hz over two HDMI ports.
- Built-in speakers: The two 3W powerful speakers eliminate the need for any external audio setup. Although these speakers do not deliver theatre-quality sound, it is capable of delivering office-level audio for conference calls and internet workshops.
- PIP and PBP: These outstanding features are integrated to enhance users’ working experience as it allows multitasking. The picture in picture mode overlays a secondary source to show anything you need, whereas the picture by picture display side-by-side windows to double your workflow.
6)-ViewSonic XG2405 - (Best Pick)
Surprisingly, this one is the most affordable and budget-friendly monitor that is best to pair with RTX 2070 and 2070 super graphics card. It has a 24 inches monitor, uses an IPS panel display with a fast response time of 1ms and a refresh rate of 144Hz.
Plus, the AMD Free-Sync technology combines with its native Full HD resolution of 1080p, refresh rate, and response time. This monitor becomes super-speedy and provides an unbeatable gaming performance.
Additionally, it has plentiful additional features integrated to boost the experience of severe and casual gamers. Moreover, its frameless design is another thing designed to increase the gaming experience.
- 1ms MPRT: This mode is designed to improve the motion image clarity and smearing from fast-moving objects. Once you enabled this mode of 1ms MPRT, you will see that the monitor will reduce the ghosting and motion blur for providing smoother motion clarity.
- AMD Free-Sync: It supports AMD Free-Sync over both HDMI and DisplayPort. It perfectly synchronizes the refresh rate of 144Hz to the frame rate of GPU and eliminates the screen tearing and stuttering for a smooth and seamless gaming experience.
- VESA-mount compatibility: The rear side of this 3-side borderless display is equipped with an ergonomic stand, which is fully adjustable. This stand is removable as the monitor is VESA-mount compatible. It delivers maximum comfort to the user by allowing the user to mount the monitor on the wall.
Before buying any monitor, either for your personal use or for your professional use, you should keep in mind the term of use of your device. If you are a gamer, either a student or a professional, you must consider your requirements before purchasing as it will help you make the right choice.
Size of monitor:
In the market, there are a lot of monitors available of different sizes and specifications. The size of the monitor ranges from 16 inches to 50 inches or even more. The device’s size depends on the users’ usage for the programmers, gamers, editors, so the Viotek SUW49DA is the best choice.
This device is a complete solution to all of your requirements and provides you the best productivity.
When everyone uses digital devices, the harmful rays coming out of these devices cause serious damage to your eyes due to blue rays. The monitor should have a blue light comfort for the eyes. It should also have a comfortable back stand.
There are some additional features that a good monitor should have for its better working.
A good power mode is necessary; it should have a refresh rate greater than 30Hz. The device’s screen resolution should be high to enjoy the video streaming without any lagging. The screen ratio should be good, and the device should have a narrow bottom.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should be the ideal size of the monitor for gamers?
For the gamers out there, the screen size should be larger than 30 inches. In the market, monitors are available larger than 50 inches. One can find the best monitor for themselves according to their requirement.
How much is color versatility important before choosing monitors?
Before making the right choice by the professional, a bright and crystal clear screen is very important to perform your photo and video editing. For your video streaming for Netflix or YouTube, you always need a device that should have bright visuals.
What should be the refresh rate for a good monitor?
The refresh rate for the professional user’s monitors should be greater than 40 Hz. The high refresh rate ensures that you will enjoy smooth gaming, and the images on the screen update every second. Vortex SUW49DA provides you the best refresh rate for the 2070 super.
Eventually, you will have to decide on which model you should go for and which model suits your needs. If you want a great performance monitor for RTX 2070, this listing will help you out in finding the best monitor for RTX 2070 super. The best monitors, in this case, delivers 1440p resolution that perfectly pair with RTX 20 series.
There are six best options, but if you ask for just one best option in this listing, we would recommend you to choose the Acer Predator XB321HK model as it makes the best pair with the RTX 2070.