In today’s world, where everything is getting upgraded, a monitor of old age will never bring justice to your work. The old-age monitors transmit harmful rays and deliver poor picture quality that directly or indirectly is the cause of weakening your eyesight.
So upgrade your working setup by getting the best widescreen monitor for work. Working on a widescreen makes the work easy and comfortable.
With the latest and upgraded models of widescreen monitors, you are able to do your work without stressing your eyes. Their advanced eye-care technology will help to reduce your eye fatigue.
Plus, you don’t need to place your multiple laptops on your desktop and create a mess. The new sleek, ergonomic, and ultra-wide monitors are capable of providing you split screen options to enable multitasking.
Tons of other features including high-resolution, sharp and detail image quality, inbuilt speakers, KVM switch, variety of ports are available in such widescreen monitors. Is there something else you want to get in a monitor? I guess these features are up to your expectations and are enough to enhance your working experience.
We have offered a list of widescreen monitors for working needs. You must check it out in order to get your favorite model!!
Top 7 Best Widescreen Monitor For Work:
1)-Philips Brilliance 499P9H (Best 49 inch super ultrawide monitor):
Philips is presenting a widescreen monitor for people who work in front of their desk for several hours. It is a 49-inches monitor that offers excellent performance.
It gives you innovation, vivid picture quality, and a stunning timeless style. Plus, this monitor is able to make your every minute more excited with the high image quality and excellent features.
It offers you endless facilities to connect this monitor with any of your laptops by the use of built-in USB-C. Plus, it comes with multiple ports to resolve your connectivity problems with various devices.
- Adaptive Sync Technology: This technology is very important for gaming purposes. This monitor features this technology to give you artifact-free and unrivaled performance at any framerate. It facilitates you with the quick refresh rate and ultra-fast response time.
- MultiClient KVM switch: This ultrawide monitor comes with a KVM switch to enable the user to control two computers at one time with a single set of peripherals. Additionally, this masterpiece of Philips provides true DisplayHDR 400 that produces astonishing brightness, contrast, and colors.
- High-resolution: This feature is the primary need of all. So this Philips 32:9 superwide monitor is delivering the high-resolution of 5120×1440. The superwide screen is uniquely designed to replace the need for multiple monitors for a large view.
2)-ASUS Designo MX38VC (Best curved monitor for office work):
This ASUS model is an award-winning frameless design monitor best for the creatives. It is basically a curved widescreen monitor that gives you a realistic view to enhance your working experience.
This is specially created for the digital creatives as this ultra-wide monitor offers you excellent color accuracy.
This monitor not only has a massive 3840×1600 resolution but with USB-C compatibility along with a Qi wireless charger built into the base, this monitor is going to be a workplace companion you won’t live without.
- Flicker-free technology: It comes with an eye-care technology along with the flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter. These technology and advanced features are used in this monitor to reduce eye fatigue; that is why it is known as the best computer monitor for poor eyesight.
- 178-degree broad view: It is a 37.5 inches wide monitor that features a curve design with an aspect ratio of 21:9. This is a 2300R curved screen that gives a full field of view and a 178-degree wide view. Plus, its premium audio technology delivers theatre quality-quality audio.
- Built-in Qi wireless technology: You won’t believe this monitor comes with a transparent base that is equipped with a Qi wireless charger. Once you place your device on the base, this charger is able to provide automatically fast charging to the Qi-compatible devices.
3)-LG Full HD IPS (Best widescreen monitor for work):
If you are a designer and searching to get an ultrawide monitor to fulfill your working needs, then this LG Full HD IPS monitor is the best choice for you. It is one of the most affordable widescreen monitors in this listing.
Other than its price, this monitor is incredible in providing great performance. You will surely appreciate its features once you get this monitor.
It comes with an aspect ratio of 21:9 with the resolution of 2560×1080, displays on its 25-inch wide display. With these remarkable features, this monitor offers splendid color reproduction. Thanks to its AH-IPS panel and the feature of picture-in-picture.
- sRGB color gamut: This monitor from LG brand exceptionally covers 99% of the sRGB spectrum. It means it is delivering hundreds of thousands of colors to enhance the level of editing. This feature is best for photographers, picture editors, and graphic designers.
- Split-screen 2.0: Multitasking is all that one needs to accomplish all his tasks in less time. This monitor permits you to customize your monitor layout with the split-screen feature to enable the multitasking mode.
- On-screen controlling: Now controlling is in your hand. It has the feature of on-screen controlling that puts a host of essential monitor settings into a handy window. You can quickly access everything, set the volume, brightness, and adjust the settings accordingly.
4)-Dell 27-inch LED Backlit LCD work Monitor:
Dell 27-inch monitor offers a lot of features at a very affordable price. It is sufficient for home and office work. Due to its attractive design and IPS technology, it is the best 27-inch monitor for work. You can also use it for school assignments, casual gaming, and watching videos.
It has a 178o viewing angle that is perfect to view from any angle. Its 300-nits of peak brightness is enough under normal lighting conditions. In addition, it has a very beautiful and sophisticated design that makes it look more attractive from every side.
Talking about the performance of this monitor, it works very well and smoothly. It holds a 5ms response time and 60 Hz refresh rate. As a result, you can easily play games and do office work very smoothly without any lagging.
- Amazing from every angle: Due to in-plane switching technology, no matter where you are sitting, colors and image quality will remain accurate and consistent.
- Display and Performance: It holds 1920 X 1080 pixels resolution, making the picture look more real and life living. Also, 60 Hz refresh rate and 5ms response time provide great and smooth performance while using.
- Bezel-free sides: To enhance this monitor’s beauty, Dell has given a bezel-free display for this model. However, the screen has a thin panel display that is still visible, but it is not noticeable.
5)-BenQ 4K (Best monitor for solidworks):
This is a 32-inches 4K monitor that provides you more screen space to scale your to get the maximum details. Its exclusive AQ color technology is embedded in this monitor that covers a wide color spectrum, including Adobe RGB, sRGB, Rec. 709.
It offers the UHD resolution of 3840×2160 that delivers impressive picture quality. With plenty of features like darkroom mode and a mode that makes using CAD programs easier to view, this monitor is known as the best monitor for 3D modeling.
Plus, it offers full ergonomic support with up to 150mm height adjustment, so you are not limited to one position of this monitor.
- CAD/CAM mode: It features a revolutionary CAD/CAM Mode that gives superior contrast and every single detail on lines and shapes of technical illustrations, bringing out the smallest details to view. This is why it is known as the best monitor for Solidworks.
- Hotkey Puck: There is a little device standing on the base of this monitor is called as the ‘Hotkey Puck.’ You are allowed to use it to quickly swap between the presets or assign your shortcuts for OSD-related functions. You can customize the buttons for your ease.
- Dual View: This mode enables you to boost your working experience and enhance productivity by switching on the dual view. You can display two views side-by-side to improve your workflow without the need for two separate screens.
6)-LG 34WN80C-B (Best curved monitor for working from home):
This 34-inches monitor presents an ideal option for video and photo editing. This ultrawide screen accompanies an excellent color fidelity that comes along the 99% of sRGB coverage.
Additionally, this monitor comes with the facility of on-screen controlling that enables you to access a host of essential monitor settings.
Plus, this curved monitor has a 3-side virtually borderless design. Besides, it comes with a tilt and height-adjustable stand that allow you to customize the settings of height and tilting. LG 34WN80C delivers an outstanding resolution of 3440x1440p, which means it gives you sharp and clear image quality.
- Multiple Connectivity options: The built-In USB-C port is capable of handling 4k display, plus it is able to handle the data transfer and charging of multiple devices up to 60W. It is a powerful monitor that is efficient in working.
- OnScreen controlling: This feature is best suitable for those who think setting things is the best possible option to enhance their working experience. This function enables you to make quick changes and access to essential monitor settings.
- HDR compatibility: Unlike traditional monitors that come with poor contrast and blur screen, this monitor is compatible with the HDR. It is able to render dark and bright areas of an image with every single detailing and sharpness.
7)-Philips 346B1C (Best ultrawide curved monitor for work):
It is a second product in this listing by the Philips company. It is a 34-inches wide and curved monitor that gives you endless features to upgrade your level of working.
With a frameless design and ergonomic base, this monitor adds more ease and comfort in your working hours.This is an ultimate option for the writers as its widescreen with a high-definition resolution of 3400×1440 along with the HDR compatibility, gives a clear view of the screen.
So it is known as the Best Monitor for Writers. Plus, it’s USB-C docking delivers fast charging to the different devices while receiving the video.
- PowerSensors: This is the best feature in this monitor. The exceptionally built monitor comes with a built-in people-sensor that uses harmless signals to detect if the user is present in front of the monitor or not. If not, then it auto reduces the brightness level and saves the energy cost up to 80%.
- KVM switch: With this switch, you are allowed to control two different PCs at one time with one monitor-keyboard-mouse setup. Its handy set up with a convenient button allows you to quickly switch between sources. This adds more fun to your working hours.
- LowBlue Mode: Shortwave length blue light rays are harmful to the eyes, so this monitor uses the smart software technology to reduce harmful rays of blue light. Plus, the smart ergonomic base offers a people-friendly height, swivel, and tilt adjustment.
While buying a widescreen monitor for your work, you should be well aware of its features and functionalities. And check whether it is up to your expectation or not. There are many things that you should consider before buying a widescreen for your work.
It is not like buying a pen or a pencil; a widescreen is usually an expensive choice to consider, so before buying, you must have some knowledge about which type and size of screen you want for your work.
We have created some significant points for you that will help you in selecting the best option for you according to your needs.
Points to consider before buying a monitor:
The size of the monitor with an ultrawide screen is dependent on your needs, wants as well as the physical space constraints.
However, the most common comfortable size is around 34 inches. There are the largest screens available in the market, with a size of 49 inches. If you love the largest screens, then you must consider your desk space as well.
⦁ Panel Technology:
The standard panel technologies used for business are:
⦁ IPS: In-plane switching panels are best in delivering accurate colors and wide off-center viewing angles. Plus, these panels excel at the grayscale performance.
⦁ VA: Vertical alignment panels technologies are known for exceptional contrast.
⦁ TN: Twisted nematic panels are well-known for their gaming attributes. Plus, these are known for providing high-refresh-rate and fast response time.
⦁ Screen Resolution:
Nowadays, every monitor is offering the content in HD result means it is able to display content in 1,920 by 1,080 pixels. This resolution is enough for basic use in a monitor of up to 27 inches.
There also come WQHD monitors that are offering a 2560×1440 pixel resolution, whereas some ultrawide monitors are offering 4K. These are best for the multitaskers, graphic designs, and photographers.
Is ultra-wide monitor good for work?
Yes, ultra-wide monitors are best for work if you get a widescreen of more than 30 inches. These screens have a wide variety of features that makes your work easy and comfortable as compared to traditional monitors.
Are bigger size monitors better for your eyes?
Yes, because a large screen monitor gives you more working space with a feature of good resolution. It’s color accuracy, and screen clarity never stresses your eyes. So you can comfortably do your work.
Are IPS monitors better for eyes?
As mentioned in the buying guide, there are three types of panels. Each serves its purpose. The best of three is the IPS panel because it delivers accurate colors and is easy to your eyes.
Overall, we recommend you to buy BenQ 32 inch, 4K UHD Monitor, if you want to do some SolidWorks. It is best for the designers and for those who do 3D modeling. Plus, its 4K resolution offers sharp, clear, and detailed content.
But if you are in search of a more widescreen monitor, then choose Philips Brilliance 499P9H 49″ model as it is the best widescreen monitor for work.